This yummy restaurant copycat recipe for Jack in the Box Oreo milk shake will cool you off on these hot summer days. Read on to find out how easy this drink is to make at home using simple ingredients and no cooking skills.
Ingredients for Jack in the Box Oreo Cookie Shake
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 8 Oreo cookies
- Combine milk and ice cream in a blender.
- Mix on low speed until smooth.
- Break Oreo cookies into pieces while adding them to the blender.
- Mix on low speed until the cookies are mostly pureed.
- Garnish with whipped cream and hand crushed Oreo cookie if desired.