Jack in the Box New Items:
- Black Pepper Cheeseburger: A beef patty with peppercorn mayonnaise, black pepper cheese, fried onion rings and bacon
- Steak & Egg Breakfast Burrito: Grilled steak, scrambled eggs, pepper Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and creamy Sriracha sauce, wrapped in a warm tortilla and served with a side of Fire Roasted Salsa
Availability: Through July 2015
- Jack’s Twisted Strawberry Fruit Cooler: A fruit combination including strawberries mixed with lemon lime sparkling soda and served over ice
- Jack’s Loco Lim Fruit Cooler: A fruit mixture including mango mixed with lemon lime sparkling soda and served over ice
Availability: Through September 2015
Jack in the Box is introducing the new Buttery Jack Burgers – which feature garlic herb butter melted on top of a quarter pound beef patty and tucked inside Jack’s new gourmet signature bun.
Guests have two options:
- Classic Buttery Jack features creamy tomato sauce, green leaf lettuce, fresh tomatoes and Provolone cheese
- Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jack features creamy bacon mayo, hickory smoked bacon and Swiss cheese.
Jack in the Box New Items
- The Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito: Sausage, ham, bacon, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar and pepper Jack cheeses, rolled in a large Guerrero tortilla, wrapped in foil and served with a side of salsa, $3.29
- The Grand Sausage Breakfast Burrito: Sausage, hash browns, bacon, scrambled eggs, and Cheddar and pepper Jack cheeses, topped with creamy Sriracha and rolled in a large Guerrero tortilla, wrapped in foil and served with a side of salsa, $3.29
- Croissant Donut (pictured): Flaky, sweet doughnuts dusted in cinnamon sugar, 89 cents for one, $1.99 for three